Caring For Your Health
Before & After Delivery
All pregnant women face tremendous physical changes range from weight gain, bloatedness, swelling to
psychological changes caused by hormonal changes. Regardless, these amazing women still enjoy being pregnant.
To help mothers continue to look and feel good, we have listed here some of the pre-and-post-natal
massages that you are sure to enjoy during your pregnancy and confinement period.
Touch is vital to the mother’s physical and emotional well-being as she adapts to her new body image.
Regardless of individual circumstances, a pregnant woman’s body is challenged. Changed and stressed in many ways.
Massage gives special attention to the mother-to-be, which in turn nurtures the new life that grows within her.
Benefits of Pre-Natal Massage
- Reduces stress hormones
- Improves body tone
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue
- Relieves leg cramp
- Enhances muscle & joint function
- Improves body circulation
- Reduces back and ligament pain
Traditional Javanese Post-Natal Massage (With wrapping)
Post-natal massage helps you to speed up the recovery from surgery and get rid of all the “wind” in your body.
You can choose to include body wrapping or just massage in the comfort of your house or in our cosy studio.
Many mothers have benefitted from this treatment as it helps to relieve the side effects of pregnancy
and childbirth as well as aid the body back to its pre-pregnancy condition.
Benefits of Traditional Javanese Post-Natal Massage
- Increase blood circulation and reduce stress on the heart this keeping blood pressure in check
- Ease muscle stiffness, tightness, tension and cramps
- Remove waste products through the lymphatic & circulatory system which combats fatigue
- Relieve headaches, backaches, stiff neck, sciaticam, edema and sore feet
- Stabilize the hormone system
- Increase muscle flexibility
- Relax the muscle and body thus improving sleep
- Reduce tension thus improves breastfeeding and better milk production
- Speed up healing from surgery or operation
- Realigns the pelvis after birth
- Relieves soreness and stiffness after birth
Manual Lymphatic Post-Natal Massage
Mothers in confinement can now experience the full benefits of post body lymphatic drainage in the comforts
of their own home. In these 5 days of intensive treatment, our therapist will come to your home to
perform MLD massage and wraps (known to promote womb wellness) as well as other unique post-natal massage
such as the meridian drainage are acclaimed for restoring abdominal muscle wall and the uterus to their normal states.
What’s more, a sea salt detox scrub session is also included in this therapy.
Benefits of Manual Lymphatic Post-Natal Massage
- Stimulates and improves immune system
- Reduces chronic fatigue syndrome
- Reduces cellulite tissue
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces swelling. Local puffines
- Helps eliminate waste and toxins
- Improves blood circulation
- Calms & reduces skin eczema conditions
- Is deeply relaxing and soothing
- Speedy recovery after operation
Massage Packages By
Beauty Mums & Babies
All packages come with one COMPLIMENTRY Baby Massage and $50 Beauty Mums & Babies (BMB) Vouchers.
Contact Beauty Mums & Babies at 6235 0688 / 8368 2756 (BMB Paragon) or 6518 9983 / 9233 3994 (BMB Prestige).
- $108 Nett (U.P. $189) – First trial 60mins Post-natal Massage (without transport charges)
- $1,199 Nett (U.P. $1,428) – 10 sessions of 75mins Post-natal Massage with Home-Service + Complimentary 20mins Baby Massage at Paragon.
- $1,699 Nett (U.P. $1,968) – 15 sessions of 75mins Post-natal Massage with Home-Service + Complimentary 20mins Baby Massage at Paragon.
- 60mins First-trial Pre-Natal Massage: $59 (U.P. $168)
- 5 sessions of 60mins Pre-Natal Massage: $499 (U.P. $840)
- 5 sessions of 90mins Pre-Natal Massage: $699 (U.P. $970)
Terms & Conditions
*All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.